Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Trick-or-Treat Smell My Feet

Trick-or-Treat Smell My Feet
By:  Lisa Desimini
Copyright 2005
The Blue Sky Publishers
Fantasy Genre

                                                       Trick-or-Treat Smell My Feet

     Trick-or-Treat Smell My Feet is one of the few books that I have read this semester and laughed out loud. It is about twin witches that cast a spell on trick-or-treaters so when they go trick-or-treating at the different houses they say "smell my feet". To make the spell they use dirty socks, but the spell goes wrong when a clean baby sock is thrown into the cauldron. The spell ends up turning the twins into babies.
     I would love to read this to my students during Halloween. It was very cute and silly. I think a lot of the humor comes from the illustrations. Overall this was an excellent book.

No comments:

Post a Comment